Friday, March 25, 2005

So far, so good

Harrison was so excited to go to Ella’s new school this morning. He asked me if he was going there “forever”, and I said, “Probably” not wanting to upset him. “Yea!” he said. “Why do you want to go to Ella’s school forever?” “Because I love her soooooo much.”

I know these loving feelings may change at any moment, but for now I’m going to take credit for raising two great kids who love the hell out of each other. Ella, just don’t touch his blankie with balls (his favorite blanket that is crocheted with popcorn ball knot thingys), or his Leppy and life will stay good for at least another day.

P.S. I’m feeling so happy about how great Harrison’s first day was that while I was in getting my hair done FINALLY, I got crazy and let her cut bangs. Dave, my new favorite person, says my new do reminds him of Michelle Pfeiffer. There you go – life doesn’t get much better!

No comments: