1. Ask for toys/candy/computer time non-stop.
2. Suck on your straw hard enough so it makes noise - then pull it out of the glass and let the drink drip onto the table.
3. Say you're "SO full" after a meal and then BEG for dessert.
4. Run around in Costco, or the grocery store, until someone gets hurt.
5. Talk and giggle at bedtime in your bed. (Harry and Ella share a room)
6. Pick at your sister or brother and then run to a parent and tattle.
7. Leave the door open just enough so the air conditioning or heat pours out.