Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strategy

Had a fantastic meeting with a person "in the know" - her advice is to follow district policies for filing a grievance AND to do some serious PR work.  I LIKE her style.  

So, today I will start the ball rolling (by mentioning this advice to one person) and see where it lands.  Board members and the editor of the newspaper should definitely know my name by the end of the day.


AHHHHHHH!!!!!!  This is crazy.  I still haven't slept.  I don't know how I can keep this up much longer.



(Maybe I'll just go get drunk with my friend, Heather Armstrong - you know her, she's the really bad parent.)  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

my stomach is twisting just thinking about all that you are going through. sending some good energy your way, and i think you are very brave. i would just want to hide under the covers until it was all over, and then move far away--not behavior i want to model for my kids, but it's what i'd want to do for myself. Good luck and stay strong, and keep buying new clothes!!!

musingwoman said...

At times like this I always recommend a bucketful of Amaretto Sour.

Hope everything goes well for you!

Lisa said...

LOL! Glad you are keeping at least a bit of a sense of humor through it all. Good luck. And... thinking some alcohol is a good idea ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're going through all of this, but it sounds like you're doing all of the right things.

I'm thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that you dooced yourself? Or, should you be concerned that posts like this might worsen your case?

(P.S. I'm on your side.)

Jakki said...

Great sense of humor in dire times...I like it.