Wednesday, April 02, 2008

C.J.

We babysat my nephew last week for a few hours.  Chris took Harrison to the Jazz basketball game, so it was up to Ella and me to entertain him.  

We did fine for awhile, but ran out of ideas pretty quickly.  It was time for Ella to take a bath, so I pulled CJ in with us while I ran the water.  He went to the water like a magnet.  I had to strip him down and he just leaned up against the side of the tub and splashed in the water for about 30 minutes until his parents came.  The funniest part was when he would start to slip backwards...his feet were on the bath mat, and since he can't walk yet, he would slowly slip back until his chin was practically propped on the side of the tub.  I would grab him - pull him back up - and the process would continue.


No comments: