Saturday, February 14, 2009

long weekend


The kids had two half days to end their week, and then they are off on Monday and Tuesday.  Luckily we've had playdates and birthday parties to fill in the gaps between playing make believe with their Webkinz and rockin' out to Guitar Hero (why did I think this was a good game for them???)

I will be getting out of the house a bit more.  I just got a second/third? job as a morning assistant/monitor to all the students who arrive at this private school before the school day begins.  I'll just be out for an hour and 10 minutes, but it will bring in a couple of bucks.  Also, they were so thrilled to interview someone with an educational background that they had me fill out the substitute teacher application.  I could really get busy.

As much as the large amounts of time indoors gets on all of our nerves, I just have to look at a photo like this one to remember how precious this time is.


No comments: