Friday, February 13, 2009

Ellastyle


Ella got her haircut again.  She tries to grow it out, but it gets so messy and unruly that we always agree that the pain and anguish she claims to experience while combing it isn't worth it.  I took her to my stylist this time and it was worth it.  Ella got her head massaged and everything!

Here's a shot "in progress" and I have yet to take a good picture of her new do.  

I have started a new blog just for my photos.   www.blacksalt.wordpress.com

This business is all about baby steps.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time I got my hair 'styled'. Now every 6 weeks I let Jimmy do it for me, and the rest of the time it looks great.

Julie Rivera said...

I love this image, Carol! The saturation of her eyes and the radiant skin...and of course, Mama in the beauty salon with her camera. It is a wonder our kids don't die of shame! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the name for your photography: Black Salt.

Anonymous said...

PLS Vote me in the below link ....ur vote is valuable pls vote
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a19b4608be3dc6cd195af3c7fe006c69/345

pls opn dis and vote it na
dis is a resign of micromax
i participated in it
so pls support me gals/guys
and share it with ur frnds ..each vote so valuablee...Thank you